We recommend using this bowl to support these aspects of Cardiovascular Health:
- heart disease – prevention and treatment
- blood pressure issues
- pre and post operations
- overcoming viral infections with underlining cardiovascular conditions
- erectile dysfunctions
- loss of smell & taste
- optimizing brain health
- increasing oxygen levels in the blood
- improving spider & various veins
- for natural performance optimization
- increasing athletic performance
- enhances Re-building programs
- with any Inflammation or Infection
- best anti-aging remedy
- and for anyone after the age of 40 years
- Beetroot with stem and leaves
- Mix of mostly green veggies like spinach, kale, silver beet, asian greens, celery, parsley, dill, kohlrabi, purple carrot and fennel.
- Gently steam all of the above together.
- Enjoy a small serve 4 – 6 times daily warm or cold.
- Make sure you chew them well!
Nitric Oxide was only discovered in 1988 and identified as a gas that our body makes. But the Nitric Oxide production of the endothelial cells decreases by 50% by the time we are 40years old compared to 20 years old.
But there is another option to make nitric oxide: in the gastrointestinal tract by chewing nitrates (spinach, kale, beetroot, silver beet, Asian greens…). This is the reason why we do not recommend smoothies in this case. While chewing those greens, they mix with the bacteria from the tongue which eventually, together with the stomach acid, reduces them to nitric oxide.
Using a mouthwash can reduce or eliminate the oral bacteria required in this process. These bowls are best eaten on their own, where possible so that there is no interference that may be caused by the digestion of others foods.
The role of nitric oxide:
- Nitric oxide is produced by nearly every type of cell in the human body and is one of the most important molecules for blood vessel health.
- It’s a vasodilator, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of your blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen.
- In this way, nitric oxide increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure
- Nitric oxide is a gas (a very good one) that’s produced naturally within the lining of your arteries, blood vessels, and capillaries.
- Nitric Oxide is as essential for the human body as water.
- It is described as the “key to cardiovascular health”.
- Keeps your blood flowing smoothly when at the right level in the body.
- It is the strongest dilator of blood vessels in the body.
- Prevents inflammation forming in the walls of your arteries so they do not become stiff/rigid
- Prevents high blood pressure and hypertension
- In the right amount, it protects the body from developing blockages and plaque.
- Prevents the growth of pockets of inflammation into the plaque.
- May destroy the cell that forms the PAC man pockets causing the build-up of plaque in the first place.
One of the biggest causes of aging is due to poor circulation, and the other key source is systemic inflammation. Therefore, improving your circulation is critical to your good health.
Overall Benefits of Increased Nitric Oxide Levels in your body:/strong>
Immune boosting, Heart protection, Vasodilation, Hormone regulation, Biofilm destruction, Detoxification, Brain stimulation, Killing bacteria, Blood pressure regulation, as well as Supporting Kidney function, Neurotransmitters, Bone Health overall, especially supports the restoration of Bone Marrow, Athletic performance and improving Oral health.
It’s also Antimicrobial, Anti-inflammatory, and Anti-viral.
For more information on Cardiovascular Health please consider purchasing our Cardiovascular Health webinar: