A prominent aspect of MTT is Proprioceptive Training. Proprioception is our perception and control over the position of the body in space through our receptors (muscle spindles and tendon spindles, receptors in joints and within the skin).
At Total Health we offer comprehensive personalised Medical Training Therapy programs to support your body to return to its optimal level of health and vitality.
Aims of Proprioceptive Training
- Improvement of reactions to external stimuli
- Adequate use of power during everyday exertion or exertion during sport
- Active joint protection
- Optimisation of body posture and motion processes
- Improvement of motion and energy efficiency
- Enhancement of already learned motion patterns
- Prevention of falls, safety in motion for everyday tasks and sports specific motion processes
- Elimination of neurological and musculoskeletal weaknesses
- Self-confidence and well-being
How to Book
Sessions are available online or in-person
in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Latest Webinar Events
Total Health offers webinars providing insights into many aspects of health and well-being. See our calendar to register for upcoming events.
Total Health News
Have you joined our newsletter yet?
Recipes to inspire and health tips in every edition, as well as upcoming webinars, clinic and health & well-being updates you won’t want to miss.