Steffen Messerschmidt is highly experienced in working with children. He has developed and facilitated a number of children’s sport and health promotion programs, and has supported with paediatric conditions as a natural medicine practitioner for over 30 years. Steffen has also completed postgraduate studies in children’s natural medicine.
Total Health offers support for a range of children’s health and developmental conditions. Our focus is on health for the whole family and not only includes physical health concerns, but also emotional, behavioural and parenting issues generally.
We understand the importance of working in a collaborative way with other health practitioners such as GP’s, paediatricians, nurses, and allied health professionals such as psychologists and behaviour specialists.
Our Children's Health services can be supportive for:
- Developmental, behavioural, mental issues and disorders such as ADHD, ADD and ASD
- Learning difficulties
- Anxiety and performance issues
- Childhood illnesses
- Allergies, including food allergies
- Fussy eating, meal and lunchbox ideas
- Digestive issues including colic and reflux
- Sleeping problems
- Nutrient deficiencies, vitamins and supplements
- Respiratory problems
- Immune system problems including the cold and flu, coughs, fever, ear infections and sore throats
- Skin conditions and rashes
- Muscular skeletal, growing and alignment issues
- Childhood obesity and overweight children
- and much more …
Total Health provides informative community and public presentations and professional development opportunities in relation to children’s health.
With his success in supporting the health, development and behavioural changes in many children, Steffen also presents educational presentations and webinars on supporting children with autism spectrum disorder and other behavioural, developmental and mental disorders.
The Team at Total Health are available for public presentations to schools, hospitals, profit and non-profit organisations and community support groups.
How to Book
Sessions are available online or in-person
in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Latest Webinar Events
Total Health offers webinars providing insights into many aspects of health and well-being. See our calendar to register for upcoming events.
Total Health News
Have you joined our newsletter yet?
Recipes to inspire and health tips in every edition, as well as upcoming webinars, clinic and health & well-being updates you won’t want to miss.