This webinar is designed to share well-being insights in a practical and understandable way.
This can support you to maintain and experience true health and vitality as a daily way of living. The presentation has been developed to empower you to make loving choices for yourself and to support others on this journey.
- What is this disease about?
- How does it grow?
- What environment does it need to grow?
- What makes it worse?
- Is it genetic – or actually epigenetic?
- The fear of cancer
- How do we treat it?
- Side-effects of cancer treatments
- Can we prevent this disease?
- How do we recover?
- Is it always deadly?
- Does everybody have cancer?
- What kind of cancers are there?
- Is this a way of healing for the body?
- Psychological Impact of cancer
- Q & A
Steffen Messerschmidt, ND, HP, SHP has studied the human body extensively for more than 35 years and has taught and worked internationally in universities and with health professionals, athletes and people of all ages. He has learnt that through love and care of the body we can all experience well-being and vitality in our daily lives.
Purchase a Webinar
Choose the webinar(s) you would like to purchase from the list below. Our reception team will send you a link to download the item and pay via direct deposit. Please note purchases require a 1-2 day turn around time.